MozArk charges a competitive flat-fee of $40 per hour.
This may include:
- Logo, art, animation, and background design
- Maximum of 10 scans including photo/art touch-up (negotiable if more than more than 10 is required)
- Text editing of documents and information (since we do not type that fast, we request all text information to be included in the site be in .doc format (Microsoft Word) or .rtf (Rich Text Format)
- Web page and site development
- Uploading of files
- Complete online site check to make sure all pages link correctly and all images load properly (this does include outside links, but you'll need to confirm they're active and appropriate before submitting information)
- Brochures, flyers, etc set in Word format including appropriate art/graphics
MozArk (the Developer) works on a contract basis...which means as soon as a work contract and deposit are signed and received by both parties (the Developer and the Client), the work (hours spent developing artwork and/or web pages) may begin. Estimated development time and cost can be included in the contract but not guaranteed. At the end of the contract (ie. deadline and/ or site completion), MozArk will then bill the Client (or persons/ organization that hires us) via email or mailed invoice, and payment from the employer will be due to the MozArk within 30 business days. Billing information will include a detailed spreadsheet of hours spent on the artwork and/or site as well as the total amount due. MozArk does not accept any form of credit cards. Payment must be in the form of a check or money order made out to Judy Monroe (owner and designer of MozArk) and received no later than 30 business days after the billing date.
Please see our sample contract for detailed explanations of Developer services and Client responsibilities: